The National External Diploma Program (NEDP) - A high school diploma program for adults and youth who acquire their academic skills through life and work experiences and can demonstrate them in an applied performance process. The NEDP evaluates the reading, writing, math and workforce readiness skills of participants in life and work contexts.
- Assesses high school level skills awarding a traditional diploma so graduates can meet their academic and career goals.
- Designed for self-directed youth and adults with life and work experiences and a general familiarity with the computer.
- Offers flexible scheduling and confidentiality.
- Evaluates 70 competencies in ten content areas including Financial Literacy, Health Literacy, Civic Literacy, Geography, History, Science, and Twenty-First Century Workplace.
- Evaluates competencies that are based on skills outlined in the Common Core College and Career Readiness standards.
For more information, click here to visit the NEDP National Website